Product Details :Â Kalgary (Sibutramine HCL) 15mg by Tagma Pharma x 1 Pack (14 Capsules)
Composition :Â Each Capsule contains Sibutramine hydrochloride monohydrate 15mg
Prescribing Information :
- Kalgary (Sibutramine HCL) 15mg by Tagma Pharma belongs to Sibutramine class which is a weight reducer. Sibutramine is a neurotransmitter reuptake inhibitor that inhibits the reuptake serotonin (by 73%), norepinephrine (by 54%).
- It helps enhance Satiety. Sibutramine is well absorbed from the GI-Tract (77%), Undergoes the first-pass metabolism reducing its bioavailability. It reaches its peak plasma level after 1 hour. Is metabolized by cytochrome-P450-isoenzyme resulting in 2 active primary and secondary amines (called active metabolites 1 and 2).
- Peak plasma concentrations of active metabolites 1 and 2 are reached after 3 to 4 hours.
- Kalgary (Sibutramine HCL) 15mg by Tagma Pharma is excreted 85% in urine and 15úeces. Although predominantly inactive metabolites are excreted by the renal route, caution is recommended when treating patients with reduced renal function.
- Initial dosage is 10mg once daily. In patients with inadequate response to Kalgary (Sibutramine HCL) 15mg by Tagma Pharma at 10mg the dose may be increased to 15mg once daily.